At PilotShop.com we understand how difficult it can be justifying buying a new headset or a new GPS when the ones you already have still work. We also know how much satisfaction pilots get from having the right equipment.
PilotShop.com Headset Buy-Back Program
We are glad to offer you the opportunity to Buy-Back your old headset and upgrade to a new top-of-the-line headset. There is a chart below which contains the Buy-Back values for your current headset as well as the headsets that are eligible for our Buy-Back program. All headsets must be in working condition with all original accesories included. Full credit will be given if your headset meets our criteria. All Buy-Back headset are subject to inspection. Some headsets due to their age do not have any resale value and will be returned to the customer.
Here are the steps to complete your headset Buy-Back:
Pilot Shop Headset Buy-Back Program |
*Will accept following heasdsets (H10-13.4, H10-20, H10-30, H10-56, and H10-60)*
**All headsets must be equipped with current style plugs**
Pilotshop Headset Trade In Criteria
Thank you for selecting Pilotshop as your headset provider. Below is a checklist we use to inspect all headsets. Once you have found the trade in value for your headset that is the max value you will receive if all of the requirements are met per our inspection. Any headsets not meeting these criteria will be returned to back to you.
· Headset must be in working condition:
We test each headset using an intercom system to test the mic and headphones to ensure proper sidetone and sound quality. Plug types we accept are dual general aviation, helicopter U174 and panel power 6 pin Lemo.
· Headset must be in good cosmetic condition:
We look through each headset frame to see if any metal/plastic is broken or snapped.
· Headset must have working ear seals, headband and mic muff:
We understand that your headset is used and so to obtain full credit these specific parts are inspected. Ears seals that are deflated, cracked or damaged will have to be replaced. Headbands and mic muffs that are ripped or very worn will have to be replaced. Cost of replacement parts will be deducted from your total credit. If replacement parts are no longer available and need to be replaced your headset will be returned.
If your headset needs to have a part(s) replaced we will email what the deduction will be before we credit.
1. Purchase any new headset from the list above to the right of the chart.
2. Upon receiving your new headset, contact pilotshop.com customer service via email, live chat, or phone. They will give you an "Return Authorization" and instruct you on how to send the headset to us.
3. Once we receive and inspect it, we will issue a credit based upon the quality of the headset. Please note that non-working headsets will be given no Buy-Back credit and will be shipped back to you at your expense.