The Most Comprehensive Checklist Available. Ideal for Pilots, CFIs and Students!
No matter what you fly, the use of airplane checklists is critical. Each year, aircraft accidents and incidents occur - events that would have been easily prevented had the pilot used a checklist. Don't become an NTSB statistic. Always have a checklist...and use it!
Step up to professional quality with ProPilot Checklist! These handsome booklets are fully laminated and wire-bound for durability and long life, and are perfect for VFR and IFR pilots of all skill levels.
All Preflight, Normal, and Emergency procedures are included. IFR checklist items are integrated into phase of flight, and IFR Approach and Departure Briefing sections are also provided.
Flight planning is simplified by the inclusion of aircraft-specific performance data (V-speeds, takeoff distance, climb performance, cruise power settings, true airspeed, fuel burn, and landing distance), as well as weight and balance graphs. No more digging through a bulky POH for critical performance numbers!
Additionally, a wealth of other useful information is included, such as VFR communications and weather requirements, METAR & TAF codes, IFR Holding Procedures, illustrated Airport Signs & Markings, Light Gun Signals, and Intercept Procedures.
Conveniently sized at 6” wide by 9” high, ProPilot Checklist fits easily on your kneeboard. It’s truly “The Last Checklist You’ll Need!”™
- Fully Laminated for Durability
- Metal Wire Binding for Long Life
- Logically - Grouped and In-Sequence
- Preflight, Start, Pre-Taxi & Taxi
- Takeoff, Cruise, Approach & Landing
- Graphical Emergency Procedures
- Takeoff & Landing Distances
- Time, Fuel & Distance to Climb
- Cruise Performance Data
- Range & Endurance Profile Graphs
- Weight and Balance Data & Charts
- Integrated IFR Procedures
- Illustrated Airport Signs & Markings
- VFR Airspace & Vis. Requirements
- Lost Comm. & Intercept Procedures
- Convenient size - 6" wide x 9" high