1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
DAVID CLARK DC PRO-X2 DUAL GA PLUG HEADSET
MFR Model# 43105G-10
The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next-generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line introduced by David Clark Company in 2012. The DC PRO-X2 Series is ideal for both general aviation (private) and commercial aviation (airline, corporate and transport) pilots that prefer the superior comfort, dramatically reduced clamping pressure and lightweight design (under 8 ounces) of a ‘rest-on-ear’ style headset.
DC PRO-X2 Series headsets also retain all of the features of the original DC PRO-X Series.
Note: This headset is not Bluetooth compatible.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Slim profile, oblong-shaped dome that provides greater rest-on-ear headset stability
SpecificationsDC PRO-X2 Models, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling ANR Technology
- Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
- Hybrid ENC technology for best-in-class active noise reduction and audio performance
- Advanced, noise-cancelling electric microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in flight.
- Currently the only aviation headset available that incorporates this technology.
- Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
- Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
- Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
- Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a personal fit
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
- Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag – leaving more room in pilot’s flight bag
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- 5-Year Warranty and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
In The Box
- 1- DC PRO-X2 Series Headset
- 1- Compact, Multi-function Control Module with Mounting Clip
- 2- AA Batteries (up to 50 hours continuous use)
- 1- David Clark Headset Bag
- 1- Quick Reference Guide (User Manual)
- 1- Warranty/Customer Service Information
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items