1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
KANNAD INTEGRA 406 GPS AF ELT - UNIT ONLY
MFR Model# S1851501-02
All the features of the COMPACT plus GPS and internal 406MHz antenna. Sending a distress message with GPS coordinates enables rescuers to come directly to you, rather than search the area. The INTEGRA also features internal 406MHz and GPS antennas saving significant cost on installation in many aircraft.
Once activated the 406 AF INTEGRA transmits continuously for over 24 hours on 406MHz (distress) signal and over 48 hours on a 121.5MHz (homing) signal, alerting international rescue services to the emergency and your location via the global COSPAS-SARSAT Search and Rescue satellite system.
Note: For Portable Aircrafts only.
- Integrated internal 406MHz back-up antenna
- Compact size
- Operates at temperature as low as - 20°C (-40°C version also available), with 24 hour certified transmission on
- 406MHz (distress) signal and over 48 hours on 121.5MHz (homing) signal
- No power supply required
- Choice of Remote Control panels with 3-wire and 2-wire installation options
- Quick and easy retro˙ t with universal mounting bracket
- EASA minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- Option to connect to a panel-mounting GPS using the NMEA Integra e-Nav, (shown in the accessories tab)
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with G-Switch sensor
- Two-frequency ELT (121.5/406.037MHz)
- COSPAS –SARSAT Class 2 (-20°C to +40°C) or class 1 (-40°C to +50°C) ER type
- RTCA DO-160°/EUROCAE ED14 Environmental conditions
- TS0/ETSO Approved
- TSO-C126a, C142a / ETSO 2C91a, 2C126, C142a
- Operating Lifetime: Minimum operating duration at -20°C (ELT Class 2) or -40°C (ELT Class 1) is 24 hours on 406 MHz and over 48 hours on 121.5 MHz
- Controls and indicators: ARM/OFF/ON switch, Bright red LED, Internal Buzzer, Outside Buzzer option
- Interfaces: DIN12 socket for remote control panel (RCP) and pin programming dongle option, BNC antenna connector
- Battery: Replacement Interval every ˛ years, Accessories directly powered by ELT battery
- Unique functions: Integrated 406 antenna, GPS built-in (antenna & receiver)
- Material: Molded plastic
- Colour: Yellow (Colour compounded)
- With GPS, the search area is reduced to just 0.03sq miles. The typical search area without GPS is 28sq miles.
- GPS antenna and a back-up 406MHz antenna for continued transmission of emergency signal in various scenarios. When the aircraft suers considerable damage through impact, often the antenna is destroyed and/or the cable between the ELT and antenna is broken, Integra’s internal antennae provide the unique ability to transmit and send both aircraft identi˙ cation data and GPS position even when the crew remove it from the aircraft.
- Continues to transmit even when removed from aircraft.
- Optional NMEA Integra e-Nav can connect to aircraft’s own GPS, for regular monitoring of your position.
- Capitalising on the bene˙ ts of built-in GPS and antennas, Integra costs less to install than systems requiring external antennas or GPS.
In The Box
- Integra ELT (AF or AF-H Class 2 only)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items