1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-288-8077
EQ-1 SERIES 3 WIRELESS HEADSET AND LINK SYSTEM
The EQ-Linkis essentially an aircraft headset jack adapter that allows the use of our wireless ANR headset to be used in any aircraft that in the aircraft's headset jacks. General Aviation, Helicopter or panel power. Simply plug in the EQ-Link and you can enjoy all the superb features only found in the EQ1 headsets ANR headset---- all without cables.
Just think of it like WIFI. You have a WIFI at home? Similar operation.
Your headset just links via its own secure strong frequency to the EQ LINK
The one EQ1-Link can be used in conjunction with up to 4 other EQ1 Headsets in the one aircraft. No need for extensions or more cable or jacks.
The EQ-Link / EQ1 headset combination can be used while any other brand of wired headset is being used.
There are no impedance issues, so the EQ system can be used with Military, Low and High impedance comms. It can be used with UHF radios, with the correct adapter). The EQ system has FCC and CE compliance.
- Tried and proven since 2008.
- Wireless Digital Active noise reduction
- Australian Designed and owned
- 5 year warranty
- 24 hours talk time (twice that of the nearest competitor)
- In flight charging with using standard USB charger.
- Optional AUX battery pack is available.
- No AA batteries to change or go flat.
- Full duplex, 2.4GHz clean secure communications - Not Bluetooth
- Clean cockpit - microphone technology - cleaner transmissions
- Transmits up to 10 metres.
- lightweight - 540 Grams including battery
- Compatible with all intercoms and other aviation headsets
- Bluetooth option available
- The EQ1 is a full duplex digital wireless system designed from the ground up using over 20 years military RF design technology experience.
- The EQ-Link/ EQ1 headset combination can be used in conjunction with up to 4 other EQ-Link / EQ1 Headset combinations in the one aircraft.
- USB or 12v (5v-18v) charging capability
- Cell phone interface via Bluetooth and yes we do have side tone at all times
- High quality microphone using digital processing to reduce background noise.
- Unique 'Clean Cockpit' processes unwanted cockpit nose from the microphone.
- System is designed to interface correctly for each radio manufacturers idiosyncrasies. (EQ1 comms)
- Incorporates 4 microphones and uses active noise reduction (ANR) technology for extreme noise aircraft.
- Adaptive frequency hopping technology at 2.4GHz. (NOT blue tooth)
- Voice is digitized and compressed before being sent across the RF interface.
- The system uses TDMA protocol like GSM phones to achieve multi-channel full duplex operation.
- VOX system is adjustable by user to adapt to personal environment
- 'SOFTVOX' enabled to allow for short gaps in voice data. (no clipped words)
- 'VOX MIC' protocol used to remove non speaking party from radio transmissions
- The system also has full voice synthesis capability and can 'speak' many different messages and control information; all configurations are done this way (voice prompting). This can be expandable to a choice of languages.
- Long life (23hr) NiMh rechargeable battery including voice announced capacity and several low battery warnings.
- Auto off function-- headsets will turn off automatically after end of flight.
- No wires to tangle or break. Simple & easy to install
- Emergency power back up for continual operation
- Built in battery charger or 240v mains and 12v car chargers with voice announced percentage of charge
- Can be charged from the aircraft with auto off when charged.
- Wall charger will charge to full then trickle charge indefinitely- this means never having a flat battery after a long break from flying.
- Headsets can be used independently , so they will communicate with each other, with no intercom.
In The Box
- 1 - EQ-1 Wireless Headset
- 1 - High Quality, Padded Headset Bag
- 1 - EQ Link
- 1 - Two Placed Multi Voltage International USB wall charger with USB cables
Q: Does it work in ultralight open cabin?
Yes, this will work in an open cockpit.
Q: Can you connect your phone to take call at the same time on the EQ-1 wireless headset?
Although this headset is wireless, it will not connect to your phone on its own. You will need to purchase the wireless bluetooth adapter along with it. p/n: 11-17454