1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
SHELL ROTELLA OIL T4 15W-40
MFR Model# T4 15W-40
It meets or exceeds the warranty and service requirements of virtually all diesel and many gasoline engine manufacturers—for both newer and older engines. It is recommended especially for on-highway service applications and is also recommended for off-highway applications, especially where all-season use is desired.
Shell ROTELLA T SAE 15W40 is a premium quality, heavy-duty multi-grade oil for all-season use in diesel-powered or gasoline-powered equipment. Meets or exceeds the warranty and service requirements of virtually all diesel and many gasoline engine manufacturers - for both newer and older engines.
Recommended for diesel-powered equipment, including those powered by Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes-Benz, International, and Volvo engines in all types of service. Also formulated with Advanced Soot Control chemistry. Shell ROTELLA T SAE 15W40 delivers exceptional heavy-duty and soot control protection, plus outstanding cold weather performance.
- Heavy-duty diesel and mixed fleets in all types of over-the-road service, including engines with EGR
- Recommended for diesel-powered equipment, including those powered by Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes-Benz, International and Volvo engines in all types of service
- Off-highway applications where an all-season, universal engine oil is desired, such as construction, mining, logging and agricultural service for manufacturers, including John Deere, Case IH, Komatsu and Agco for manufacturers Heavy-duty transmission applications requiring Allison C-4
- Many gasoline engines, especially the hard-working engines of pickup trucks, sport-utility vehicles (SUVs), minivans and motorcycles
- Passenger cars, light trucks, farm equipment, forklifts and assorted stationary equipment with automotive type LPG- or LNG-fueled engines where ashless or low-ash oils are not specified by the manufacturer
- Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71 and 92 engines operating in ambient temperatures below 0°F use Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 15W-40
- Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 15W- 40 is a leader in meeting leading OEM specifications, as well as the enhanced oil performance requirements for API CI - 4 PLUS, Caterpillar ECF-1, Mercedes- Benz 228.3, Cummins CES 20078, Detroit Diesel 93K214, Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03, Mercedes-Benz 228.3, and Volvo VDS-3, and meets the warranty requirement of all major diesel engine manufacturers.
- Also formulated with Advanced Soot Control chemistry, Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 15W-40 delivers exceptional heavy-duty and soot control protection, plus outstanding cold-weather performance.
- Note: Shell ROTELLA® T SAE 40 single grade oil is the preferred choice for most Detroit Diesel 2-stroke cycle engines.
Shell ROTELLA® T Multigrade Offers
- Excellent viscosity control and shear stability
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Performance meets all requirements of today’s high-performance, fuel-efficient, low-emission diesel engines operating in severe conditions
- Excellent low-temperature flow properties to help speed cold starts
- Enhanced high temperature oxidation stability
- Exceptional deposit control
- Exceptional control of valve train wear
- Excellent engine protection and durability
- Outstanding ability to handle soot
- Extended oil drain capability
- Typical Properties of Shell ROTELLA® T Multigrade
- Advanced Soot Control
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is the REotella 15-40 a good oil to use for older performance motors that need zinc?
Per Shell tech support: Yes, The Rotella Triple Proteciton 15W-40 can be used for that type of application.