1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
MATCO WHLW62 6-INCH WHEEL/BRAKE ASSEMBLY
MFR Model# WHLW62
Formerly Rosenhan, these custom-made, low-profile wheels with hydraulic brakes, are specially designed for light homebuilts. Wheels are cast using Almag 35 (MIL-A-10935, 36, 37), a high purity virgin magnesium-aluminum alloy.
MATCO mfg produces a superior 6" inch wheel and brake assembly for use with aircraft requiring less than 1185 lbs per wheel. This model uses 0.75 inch TAPER/ROLL bearings. Shown under the wheel size are some popular applications for that kit. Prices are per set (2 wheels, 2 brakes).
- The W62 is a 6" inch wheel with 4.375 inch width with an additional 1.23 inch caliper spacing. Bearing spacing is 2.52 inches and axle spacing is 1.25 inches. The total weight of this wheel and brake assembly is 7 pounds. The bearing axle diameter is 0.75 inches.
- Static Capacity: 1185 LBS
- Load Limit: 3560 LBS
- Maximum Accelerate/Stop Kinetic Energy: 189604 ft-lb
- Torque Rating (@450 PSI): 1988 in-lb
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With