1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-288-8077
MATCO W51LT WHEEL & BRAKE KIT
MFR Model# WHLW51LT
MATCO mfg produces a superior 5" inch wheel and brake assembly for use with aircraft requiring less than 1420 lbs per wheel. This model uses 1.25 inch TAPER/ROLL bearings. (Check the product comparison table for other bearing and caliper configurations).
- The W51LT is centrifugally cast utilizing 535 aluminum alloy for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- This alloy provides a light weight wheel and affords many years of efficient performance. The W51LT features the WHLB5T brake assembly and high energy disc for increased braking performance.
- The WHLB5T brake uses three 1.25 inch diameter pistons in a single caliper to provide maximum torque low profile package.
- This internal caliper design is favored for use in many retractable gear systems for it's low profile compared to external caliper designs when low drag and clean lines are desired.
- The wheel is designed to use 5.00-5 aircraft style tires. (Specify the W50LT for use with 11x400x5 'Lamb' type tires).
- The WHLA1A axle or WHLAXLE1A axle assembly (includes axle, nut, and washer) are designed to be used with the W51LT. (Please see the W51LXT for a higher torque version of this wheel & brake).
PerformanceThe WHLW51LT is designed for the following standards:
Static Capacity: 1420 LBSLoad Limit: 4260 LBS.Maximum Accelerate/Stop Kinetic Energy: 337932 ft-lbTorque Rating (@450 PSI): 4266 in-lb
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items