1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
MATCO WHEEL & BRAKE WHLW51LXT - SINGLE
MFR Model# WHLW51LXT
Matco produces a superior 5.0 inch wheel and brake assembly for use with aircraft requiring less than 1420 lbs per wheel. This model uses 1.25 inch Tapered Roller bearings. (Check the product comparison table for other bearing and caliper configurations).
Note: For single use only. For pair see P/N: 06-00412.
- The W51LXT is centrifugally cast utilizing 535 aluminum alloy for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- This alloy provides a light weight wheel and affords many years of efficient performance.
- The W51LXT features the WHLB5XT brake assembly and high energy disc for increased braking performance.
- The WHLB5XT brake uses three 1.50 inch diameter pistons in a single caliper to provide maximum torque low profile package.
- This internal caliper design is favored for use in many retractable gear systems for it's low profile compared to external caliper designs when low drag and clean lines are desired.
- The wheel is designed to use 5.00-5 aircraft style tires. (Specify the W50LXT for use with 11x400x5 'Lamb' type tires).
- The WHLA1A axle or WHLAXLE1A axle assembly (includes axle, nut, and washer) are designed to be used with the W51LXT.
- Wheel: 5.0 inch wheel with 4.65 inch width
- Caliper spacing: 1.39 inch
- Bearing spacing: 2.98 inches
- Axle spacing: 1.36 inches
- Total weight: 9.2 pounds.
- Bearing axle diameter: 1.25 inches.
PerformanceThe WHLW51LXT is designed for the following standards:
Static Capacity: 1,420 LBSLoad Limit: 4,260 LBSMaximum Accelerate/Stop Kinetic Energy: 337,932 ft-lbTorque Rating (@450 PSI): 6,143 in-lb
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
The product itself is great. The communication/Customer Service was not. In addition, I sent an email with my issue and never received a response.
August 6, 2020