1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-288-8077
AITHRE ALTUS MESO PORTABLE OXYGEN TANK PRESSURE MONITOR - WITH IOS APP - BLACK
MFR Model# AAMOTSM02
The Altus Meso is the second generation Altus smart tank monitor from Aithre with all the same innovative functionality now packaged in a miniature form factor. Altus Meso wirelessly pairs to your iOS device and Apple Watch to display pressure, flow rate, and time remaining, including oxygen trend graphing and much more, now using only USB power (optional 5V hardwired experimental aircraft installed version available upon request). This small device makes your portable oxygen tank more usable and accessible without the expense and hassle of a traditional built-in system.
WARNING: Do not use any unapproved fittings on your oxygen tank as the fittings Aithre provides are special high-pressure fittings designed to withstand 5000 plus PSI. Aithre fittings are sourced from Aerox and Mountain High and are designed for oxygen tank use. Hardware store fittings are only rated to 100-300 PSI, which is not sufficient for oxygen tanks. Amazon is flooded with cheap CHINA fittings that are of unknown quality and never used by Aithre. Risk of injury or death if you use non Aithre fittings.
- Includes iOS/WatchOS app with Siri voice notifications via a paired headset
- Detects pressure changes with a resolution of 10psi between 100-2500 PSI
- Updated pressure readings are sampled every 12 seconds
- Flow rate and time remaining are continuously calculated, and pressure altitude is tracked to recommend altitudes for oxygen use
- Get Siri notices when you cross FAA pressure altitude levels or custom selected altitudes, receive a warning when oxygen drops below 500psi, and get a reminder when you land to shutoff flowing oxygen
- Use the provided USB power bank or a USB aircraft receptacle (or ask us for the 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft)
Compatible with EX 3.0:
- Includes high-pressure tee fitting so you keep your manual pressure gauge as a backup
Compatible with Shield & Illyrian:
- Put your portable tank PSI wirelessly on your Dynon Skyview, Garmin G3x, and Advanced Flight Systems avionics with the EX 3.0 companion product (or ask us for the 5V dedicated power and analog output wire option for experimental aircraft)
- Use the same app with other Aithre devices to monitor carbon monoxide levels and pilot and passenger blood oxygen levels.
- Installation is easy:
- 1. Just empty your tank and insert the supplied sensor fitting between your tank and the old pressure gauge.
- 2. Refill your tank and plug the USB power into ship power or the supplied power bank. No on/off switch and no manual pairing required.
- 3. The tank pressure will be automatically shown on the graphical gauge in the iOS/WatchOS app and on your Dynon or G3X (this feature requires the companion EX 3.0 CO detector).
- Designed and made in: Ketchum, Idaho by pilots (6000 MSL)
In The Box
- 1 - High-pressure quick-disconnect sensor
- 1 - High pressure-rated t-fitting expansion for 1/8" NPT size ports (typical on all oxygen tanks)
- 1 - USB power bank
- 1 - iOS/WatchOS app downloadable from the Apple App Store.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items