1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
GASALERT CLIP EXTREME III CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR - 3 YR BATTERY
MFR Model# GAXTMDL
Simply press the start/test button and the GasAlertClip Extreme is ready to use, providing continuous, reliable protection. This carbon monoxide detector requires no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. The simplicity of the GasAlertClip Extreme combined with minimal training requirements and negligible maintenance costs make the GasAlertClip Extreme one of the most cost-effective gas detection solutions for facility workers and onsite contractors.
Standard Package Contents:
- Detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Test cap and hose
- Multi-language CD manual
- Three years of continuous protection with zero maintenance costs
- Rugged, IP-66/67 highly water-resistant design
- Continuous, alphanumeric, status LCD shows detector life remaining, alarm setpoints and advises self-test status
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Records and displays the peak alarm encountered and time elapsed since the exposure occurred
- Event log of ten most recent exposure events downloadable via built-in IR COM port to a printer, computer or docking station module
- Two alarm levels (Low / High)
- Loud (95 dB typical) audible alarm and bright, quad-LED indication on alarm
- Internal vibrator alarm standard
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.2 in. / 28 x 50 x 81 mm) and lightweight (2.7 oz. / 76 g)
- Maintenance free—no sensor or battery replacement, no calibration, no downtime
- Full-function self-test of audible/visual alarms, plus integrity of sensor, battery and circuitry
- Continuously ON—one-button activation, test and data transmission
- Comes complete with rugged, stainless-steel alligator belt clip and test cap
- Instructions in local languages included
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Does this unit require a self-test on a daily basis or can it be turned on and forgotten?
The self-test occurs every 24-48 hours to check the battery and the electronics and a bump test has to be performed before every use.
Q: Can the battery be replaced after 3 years on this Gas Alert Extreme III?
No, after the three years are up it becomes a throw away.