1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
APPAREO STRATUS ES DIGITAL TRANSPONDER FOR EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT - OPEN BOX
Open box unit. Never installed. Note: Unit can only be sold for experimental aircraft.
Stratus ES is a 1090 MHz extended squitter (ES) transponder. Designed with the common 1.65″ tall form factor, it’s an easy replacement for your existing transponder. Stratus ES is a solid state transmitter that provides 310 watts nominal power output. Its modern keypad makes entering a squawk code easy. The convenient VFR button minimizes pilot keystrokes.
The Stratus ES was built without GPS in order to provide affordable ADS-B Out to aircraft owners who have already invested in WAAS GPS. Stratus ES will make an aircraft rule-compliant when paired with any of the following navigators for 2020 compliance:
- Garmin 430W, 530W, 650, 750
- Avidyne IFD440, IFD540
- 1090ES (Mode S extended squitter)
- Meets global mandates for ADS-B Out
- Push-button operation
- Easy-to-use interface
- Pressure altitude monitor
- Bezel Height: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Bezel Width: 6.38 in. (162 mm)
- Depth: 10.75 in. (273 mm) front of panel to connector backshell
- Weight: 3.29 lbs. (1.49 kg) including rack and connectors
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 85°C
- Power Input: 9.0 to 36.0 VDC, 15 W typical
- Cooling Input: No fan required
- Environmental Compliance: DO-160G
- Software Compliance: DO-178B Level C
- Hardware Compliance: DO-254 Level C
- Display: OLED
- Transmitter Power: 310 W
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are you able to have ads-b in/out with this unit? What all do you need to buy to get in and out?
This unit provides ADSB Out only. For ADSB In, you would need a portable ADSB In Unit, like the Stratus 3, Part# 11-14468.
Q: Does this Stratus ES include an altitude encoder for Mode C?
This does not include an altitude encoder.
Q: Is the Appareo Stratus ES legal for over 18,000 ft?
Per the installation manual, the specifications state that it can go up to 25000 feet.