1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-288-8077
3M SCOTCH-BRITE LIGHT DUTY CLEANING PAD
MFR Model# 7000000727
Conformable web and fine mineral are excellent for fine finishes, light cleaning. The least aggressive 3M abrasive hand pad.
The Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad 7445 is an excellent choice when you require a mild abrasive. The conformable web and fine mineral are the perfect pairing when you need a gentle touch for light cleaning or a fine finish.
- Ideal for gentle cleaning on vinyl, porcelain and other delicate surfaces
- Light-duty non-woven pad performs light cleaning on a variety of metals as well as wax mold deflashing
- Very mild abrasive provides gentle yet thorough cleaning
- Conformable web and fine mineral are excellent for fine finishes
- Performance is similar to steel wool grade 0000 without rusting or splintering
- Works well with liquid detergents
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block or on an in-line sander
- Application: Cleaning, Finishing, Light Scuffing, Surface Preparation
- Color: White
- Equipment: Machines, Hand Sanding
- Form Type: Hand Pad
- Grade: Super Fine
- Substrate: Carbon Steel, Metal, Paint, Plastic
- Mineral Type: Aluminum Silicate, Nepheline Syenite
- Length: 9 in
- Width 6 in
- National Stock Number: 7920016037542
BenefitsIdeal for Many Surfaces
Convenient Alternative to Steel Wool
- The versatile Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad 7445 is ideal for cleaning many different surfaces when a more aggressive hand pad would be too rough. It is commonly used with liquid detergents for gentle but thorough cleaning of dirt or residue on delicate surfaces such as vinyl, porcelain, glass, and plastic. It also performs light cleaning on stainless steel, chrome, or painted surfaces, as well as wax mold deflashing or top coat rubbing of wood.
The Scotch-Brite™ Advantage
- Designed to run cleaner and longer than steel wool, our 7445 pad yields results similar to steel wool grade 0000, minus the rust and tiny splinters. Scotch-Brite™ hand pads can be used right out of the box by hand.
- Scotch-Brite™ is a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results over the life of the product. The open web material is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibers.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Fast shipping, great price and product.
May 30, 2019