When used with an Airbly P200 Aircraft Monitor, this crew tracker allows you to assign to each of your pilots and they will be added to the flight logs automatically when they are on board. All packages include one year of service. Additional years subject to new subscription fee.
- Location tracking allows you to always know where your aircraft is and where it has been.
- Automatic logbook generation creates a detailed log of each flight.
- Maintenance tracking ensures your aircraft is maintained and airworthy.
- Notifications alert you to maintenance or usage that may require your attention.
- Reports summarize the usage of an aircraft.
- SOS features lets other know there is a problem.
- Simple API makes integration with other systems possible.
- The Phoenix monitors every aircraft flight and automatically reports usage over satellite as the plane flies. Every logbook includes time, date, departure airport, arrival airport, air time (Time in Service), flight time (engine time) and cycles (landings). We also collect the nearest METAR and TAF and store it as part of the logbook entry.
- As often as every 5 minute while in use, the Phoenix Aircraft Monitor reports your aircraft's position and status. This includes not only the latitude, longitude and altitude. It also includes any alarms generated during flight such as excessive G-forces and SOS alarms.
- Our web and smartphone applications simplify the tracking of cyclic maintenance items such as ADs, service bulletins, oil changes and other inspections. You will be notified when these items are coming due.
- The Phoenix is shipped configured for your aircraft and only takes a few minutes to install on your aircraft instrument panel. No screws. No wires. No downtime.