1-877-288-8077 | email@example.com
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
ASA BUYING & OWNING YOUR OWN AIRPLANE EBOOK
MFR Model# ASA-BUY-OWN-4-EB
Buying an airplane isn’t an easy task, but it doesn’t have to be difficult, either — if you read Buying and Owning Your Own Airplane. This handy, comprehensive guide covers all the information and special considerations for buying your own airplane, including selecting partners and home fields, negotiating sales contracts, and maintaining and upgrading your treasured bird.
Inside the fourth edition, readers will find information essential for buying aircraft, including a survey of the most common new and used planes on the market today. Contents include:
- Comprehensive coverage of what first-time owners should consider, with analyses of popular planes.
- An examination of complex single-engine aircraft, so you can expand your horizons into 200+ horsepower singles and retractables.
- Information on taildraggers and other traditional airplanes—as well as new light-sport aircraft.
- Obtaining and retaining insurance coverage and managing all the paperwork involved with the purchase.
- Maintenance, engine operating practices, and overhauls.
- Projections for long-term trends in the aviation industry.
- A complete listing of aircraft owners’ associations specializing in the care of specific types of aircraft.
- Numerous pertinent internet references.
- Author: James E. Ellis
- ISBN: 978-1-61954-168-9
- Edition: Fourth
- Page Count: 400 pages
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID. To read eBooks on more than one device, the e-reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID.
- To create an Adobe ID, or to recover lost or forgotten ID information like your login or password, (Click Here)
eBook EB - A protected document designed for reflowable content. Also referred to as an ePub or "Electronic Publication" format. Easily viewed on both small and large screens. Text, images, and pages will adapt or reflow to fit the screen size of the device, so zooming is not necessary to read. Text size can be adjusted in an ebook reader app. Visit here for more details on how to setup your device.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items