1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
ASA FAR FOR FLIGHT CREW
MFR Model# ASA-21-FAR-FC
The definitive reference book for Part 121 and 135 operators, career aviators, and fractional ownership programs in a 6" x 9", 560-page handbook format.
FAR for Flight Crew includes:
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2020 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Parts 1, 5, 63, 65, 91 Subpart K, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 135, and 49 CFR Parts 175 (Hazmat), and 1544 (TSA).
- Pilotís Bill of Rights.
- Changes and updates since the last edition clearly marked.
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes. Sign up by clicking
FAR/AIM Updates Page.
- Comprehensive FAR index.
- Format: Softcover Book
- ISBN: 978-1-61954-955-5
- Edition: 2021
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Page Count: 560 pages
- Illustrations: FAA figures, black and white
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- eBundle / eBook
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID. To read eBooks on more than one device, the e-reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID.
- To create an Adobe ID, or to recover lost or forgotten ID information like your login or password, (Click Here)
eBook PD - A protected document that looks identical to its print book counterpart. Exact formatting and layout of the print books is maintained (text, images, margins, page breaks, etc.). Displays best on 10-inch or larger screens. Not recommended for small screens (phones) which require you to zoom in and pan around to see the full page. This document is not a .pdf file type. It is a .acsm file type. See http://asa2fly.com/use-ebooks for more details on how to setup your device.
Softcover Book - Printed book with heavyweight cover stock.
eBook EB - A protected document designed for reflowable content. Also referred to as an ePub or "Electronic Publication" format. Easily viewed on both small and large screens. Text, images, and pages will adapt or reflow to fit the screen size of the device, so zooming is not necessary to read. Text size can be adjusted in an ebook reader app. Visit http://asa2fly.com/use-ebooks for more details on how to setup your device.
eBundle - Includes both the print book and eBook PD.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With