1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
REGIONAL WAREHOUSE NETWORK FOR RAPID DELIVERY | 877-288-8077
JEPPESEN GFD PRIVATE PILOT MANUAL
MFR Model# 10001360-006
Intuitive organization and colorful presentation make this manual an essential study aid on your journey to becoming a private pilot. It's an integral component within the GFD Pilot Training System.
- Text ties in references from the world of aviation, including NTSB investigations and aviation history
- Each section begins with an introduction of learning objectives
- Cross-Reference icons direct you to related subject areas
- Strategically-placed Discovery Insets supplement your learning
- Human Elements Inserts help you understand the mind/body/flight connection
- FAA Question Insets help you with related test questions
- Summary checklists at the end of each section
- Key terms are highlighted throughout
- A summary checklist and review questions are presented after each section
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
everything in this order arrived as we ordered it.Thank you
January 17, 2020
Very good book! If you take any classes at Embry Riddle get this book, you will use it for classes that its not called for. Its easy to use and has a lot of pictures that help with your PPL schooling!
May 13, 2014
I'm interested in GFD Private pilot manual (Part # 13-17521) on your online shop.
I've some questions about this.
1) Is this the latest edition(Year 2012 or 2013 version)?
2) Is it hard cover or paperback?
3) How much does it weigh for shipping?
1) Yes, it is the latest edition. However, it is not printed with a reference year (2012, 2013, etc). 2) It is a paper back book. 3) It weighs approximately 5 lbs.