Chapp's Checker provides aircraft-specific, POH-accurate checklists for a number of airplanes. Made of heavy, plastic-laminated paper, the Checkers are top spiral bound and measure about 3 x 6.5 inches. Tabbed indexing of each page makes selecting the needed checklist a 2-second operation.
The checklists are presented in order of use during a normal flight. Emergency procedure checklists are boldly marked for quick access. In addition, there is a page on which you can write your local radio frequencies.
The POH checklists comprise just 85 percent of each Chapp's Checker. The remaining 15 percent is composed of good piloting procedures, such as when to contact ground control or the tower. A separate page lists all of the aircraft's V-speeds. The back cover provides general information about the aircraft in question, such as gross takeoff/landing weight, engine type, fuel capacity, and true airspeed, power settings, and fuel consumption (in gallons per hour) at different altitudes.
Please note, Pilotshop's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Pilotshop assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.