MiniUni 3.125” is an Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) for fixed wing experimental airplanes. This compact and cost-effective instrument delivers exceptional performance and offers a variety of features such as:
• Artificial horizon
• Time display
• Turn rate indication (standard turn)
• Outside air temperature
• and more.
GPS based only version:
• Does not require any pitot/static lines connections and rely solely on GPS information for all speed, course and other indications.
• This version has built barometric altimeter for precise altitude indication. Airspeed is taken and shown based on GPS ground speed.
• Calculations of artificial horizon position may be limited by certain factors since rely on GPS corrections only.
• This version can be connected to stand-alone AHRS module (not included with the unit) and become a fully functional Full Pitot + GPS version.
Full Pitot + GPS version:
• Incorporates dynamic pressure sensor and allows pitot/static lines connections in the back of the unit.
• This version provides most precise information since uses all available sensors for calculations of artificial horizon, airspeed, true airspeed and other.
Precise altitude pressure, airspeed, gyroscope and accelerometer sensors
-speed vertical reference strip provides speed warnings at all times during the flight based on V-speeds pre-defined by user.
GPS based track and ground speed formation is available on the display for additional situational awareness.
Outside Air Temperature (OAT) sensor is optional and, if purchased, the instrument will display outside air temperature, as well as True Airspeed Speed (TAS).
Instrument can be connected to an external compass module to provide GPS independent heading indication for these cases where GPS signal may be unavailable.
Ultra bright sunlight readable 3.125” display is easily readable under various light conditions, including direct sunlight.
Built-in rotary knob and two buttons on the front panel areused for all unit operation including easy adjustment of barometric pressure, heading bug adjustment, unit configuration via built-in settings menu.
Post-flight analysis features:
Built-in flight data recorder allows to record various flight parameters every predefined time interval. Flight data later can be exported using Mini SD Card to PC computer for further review.
Google Earth file format for export is also available. This format allows to review complete airplane flightpath and altitude on the Google Earth maps.
Input voltage: +10V to +28V DC
Unit size: 68mm x 88mm x 81mm
Display size: 3.5” diagonal
Functional display size: 3.125”
Display resolution: 320x240 pixels (Ultra high bright display)
Please note, Pilotshop's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Pilotshop assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.