1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
GILL® 7638-44T BATTERY - CITATION STC COMBO KIT
MFR Model# 7638-44T
Replace your Nickel-Cadmium (NiCad) to Lead Acid for your Cessna Citation. The Gill 7638-44T supports the following Cessna Citation models: 500, 501, 525, 525A, 525B, 525C, 550, 551, 560, S550, 560XL, 650, 680, See application chart link to locate your aircraft.
- The Gill 7638-44T is a sealed lead acid battery alternative" to NiCad batteries for Cessna Citation Aircraft
- Built-in Temp Sensor, No Additional STC Hardware Required.
- Maintenance Free – Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
- Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
- 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
- Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
- First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
- Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
- Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
- FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
- LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
- LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat Exempt
|Manufacturer ||Model ||PMA SUP. # |
|Cessna Citation Part 23 ||525, 525A,525B, 525C ||73 |
|Cessna Citation Part 25 ||500, 501, 550, 551, S550, 560, 560XL, 650, 680 ||73 |
Note: The data listed in this chart is intended as a suggested reference guide only. Some installations may vary and require airframe or battery box modification. Installations not shown on D.O.T. FAA/PMA listings will require field approval using FAA form 337 or FAA approved STC.
- TSO Authorized, DO-160E Tested
- 18 Month/1800 Hour Capacity Check Inspection
- Industry-Leading 2 Year Warranty
- Sealed, VRLA, Non-Spillable
- Best Discharge and Recharge Efficiency in
- Lead-Acid Chemistry
- Improved Power Density
- Best Shelf Life in Lead-Acid Chemistry
In The Box
- TSO'd Gill LT 7638-44T Battery (TSO item does not require a PMA)
- STC # ST00796DE
- TSO Authorization Letter
- MDL / Drawing (included with STC)
- ICA-Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (included with STC)
- STC Use Authorization Letter (Authorization to use STC). This letter will be provided per 14CFR Part 21.120
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
2.3 year update.
Battery was obviously getting weaker. Failed Capacity Check December 2018. Replaced.
May 2, 2019
1.5 year update.
Performed 18 month Capacity Check per Gill instructions. Passing is 80% or better. Battery just passed at 82%. When new, voltage dropped to 18VDC at starter engagement. Now, drops to 16 VDC. Starts are still comfortably cool, well below ITT caution limits. Looking forward to next Capacity Check in 9 months.
March 7, 2018
Installed this battery in place of 525B OEM battery Aug 2016.
A true Plug & Play installation.
STC SA00797DE is required for installation in Citation models 525, 525A, 525B, 525C.
Form 337 and W&B update required.
Engine starts have been under 750C on a hot summer ramp.
Gill ICA calls for initial capacity check at 1,800 hrs or 18 months, whichever comes first. Then, 900 hrs or 9 months.
September 10, 2016
Q: Whats the estimated number of labor hours required to make the changeover from the factory NiCad batteries to the Gill lead-acid batteries with this STC kit?
Per Gill: Simple change out. They will need to clean the area (do to chemistrys) and install. Plug n play.