1-877-288-8077 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona, CA | Peachtree City, GA
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM VIA UPS | 877-288-8077
24 VOLT PORTABLE POWER SUPPLY WITH PIPER STYLE SINGLE PIN PLUG
MFR Model# JAC2024H-PC
These portable power supplies are an excellent way to power your avionics on the ground while you train or practice in the cockpit. Especially helpful in learning how to operate glass cockpit avionics and panel mount GPS units. To use the Portable Power Supply plug the cord into an AC wall outlet, and then connect the Piper style plug into the external power receptacle on your aircraft. Furnished with Piper style plug. Manufactured in U.S.A.
This unit can also be used as a battery charger, by using the battery clip adapter which is provided with the unit.
- Charge control: constant current charge to a constant voltage then to a float standby.
- Current Limiting.
- Fully automatic 3 stage charger can be left on the battery in maintaining/float mode.
- Can be set for any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Low voltage start: will start charging a deeply discharged battery with terminal voltage less than 4 volts.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit proof.
- Aluminum caset.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Can this 24volt portable power supply be used for engine start up?
No, this is a power supply for avionics and battery charger not a starting unit.